Show MoreShow Less
Greenwich combines the best of all worlds: ocean beaches just a stone's throw from hiking trails through stately forests, and the classic charm of Old Greenwich's mom-and-pop shops just a short way from luxury boutiques on The Ave, shorthand for Greenwich Avenue, the city's answer to 5th Avenue. In the summer, some of the most beautiful beaches along Connecticut's Gold Coast are reserved for residents of Greenwich. And it's all just 40 minutes from Grand Central Station.
Things to love about Greenwich
- Miles of hiking trails at the Greenwich Audubon Center and Babcock Preserve
- Luxury boutiques along The Ave
- The small-town charms of Old Greenwich
- Resident-only beaches of Captain Island and Greenwich Point Park
- Fast commute into Manhattan
Google Map Loading...
TRAVEL TIMEFROMGreenwich, CT
TYPE OF TRANSPORTATION